Outdoor Cloth is a Specialty
Water (moisture) and dirt cannot get a hold on the dense weave of the Simonis billiard cloths. Thanks to the dense weave, dirt and chalk dust cannot penetrate the fabric and the braided worsted ensures that the fabric is naturally resistant to moisture and dirt. The fabric therefore lasts longer and is also easy to clean. Iwan Simonis has developed a special cloth for tables that are, for example, in the open air (outdoors).
The Simonis outdoor cloth is a (760) pool cloth that has been treated as a coated cloth and has also been given a UV-resistant coating. This billiard cloth is perfectly suited to all types of weather. Thanks in part to its UV-resistance, the color remains constant and the cloth remains taut. It does not absorb water, which makes it efficient for use in rain or snow.
- Slightly faster than the Simonis 860 blend.
- Combed worsted wool and high thread count assure long lasting wear.
- Nap-free...will not pill, fluff or shed.
- 70% Wool - 30% Nylon Professional Pool Table Cloth.
- 20 oz original Simonis blend recommended for straight pool, 8 ball & one pocket.
- Available in petroleum blue.
- High-Speed play for Bank Pool, Straight Pool and One-Pocket.
- Our cloths are shipped pre-cut (bed cloth and rail cloths).